Remy Meraz from Me Tyme Network - 003
Remy Meraz is the Founder and CEO of Me Tyme Network Inc., a self-help video on demand network on a mission to improve emotional intelligence and mental health. A natural born marketer, Ms. Meraz has a 25-year sales and marketing career that spans across a variety of industries including airlines, media, entertainment, advertising, and clean energy where she has generated over $20M in revenues and multi-millions in impressions.
In this episode you will hear about:
- How she broke through her fear to become an entrepreneur
- How instrumental it is to have the right team to grow your company
- The challenges she has dealt with in the tech industry
- "I had to clear that fear out of my brain in order to make space, to burst the idea".
- "It takes a village to build a company".
Enjoy the episode!
Notes from the episode:
- Me Tyme site: metymenetwork.com
Thanks to Jack Ryan of Humble Goods for the intro song: humblegoods.me
Thanks for listening!
To support the show, please subscribe on iTunes.